Submitting your nominations couldn’t be easier and by following these simple steps, each one takes just a few minutes
- Complete the registration form on the following page (you only have to do this once!), then click ‘Submit’.
- On the following page, select the first category that you which to make a nomination for, by clicking the blue ‘Nominate’ button – you can nominate recipients for any relevant award, except The President’s Award.
- Complete the nomination form on the following page and upload any additional material to support your nomination, please note that multiple files will need to be submitted in a ZIP file. Please note that nomination questions may be different dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each form.
- You will then get a message to acknowledge receipt of your nomination and after a few seconds, you will be redirected back to the Awards Categories Page.
- If you have more deserving recipients to put forward for an award, repeat steps 2 thru 4 until you have submitted all the nominations that you have to put forward and you’re done!
To check your nominations at any time, click the circular blue icon at the bottom right of the screen and select ‘Submitted Nominations’.
You can also use this icon to log back in at any time to submit further nominations before the closing date.
You will receive confirmation email of all your submitted entries and if you have any questions regarding your submissions, please drop an email to email@example.com
Nominations for the 2021 IMA Summit Awards have now closed